The HALYARD ADVANTAGE*
Customers around the world choose Halyard Health because of our clinically-superior products, purposeful innovation, remarkable service and deep expertise.
It’s what we call the HALYARD ADVANTAGE*
Our products and solutions are high performance and high quality, and can be trusted to deliver optimal patient outcomes.
- Clinical Research: Solutions supported by clinical and scientific research directed by on-staff medical professionals as well as peer-to-peer consultation
We create new-to-the-world innovations that meet and anticipate the dynamic needs of our customers and patients.
- Commitment to Innovation: Over 50 years of innovation in medical supplies and devices, with over 600 global patents
- Customer Insights: We have deep relationships in both the operating and board room that give us unique customer insights for incorporation into Research & Engineering.
- Sustainability Leadership: Recognized by FTSE4Good, Ethisphere Institute, Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, EPA Smartway Environmental Excellence Award and Champion for Change Award from Practice Greenhealth for ongoing investment and leadership in sustainable manufacturing and community outreach.
We truly care about our customers and their patients, going the extra mile to ensure they have the support they need, when they need it.
- Knowledgeable Customer Support: Unsurpassed customer service, plus in-service training, technical support, online customer portal, EDI and logistics support
- Expert Sales Force: Hospital-trained, Healthcare Industry-Credentialed representatives with subject matter knowledge and expertise
- Commitment to Excellence: Delivering on the promise of trust and reliability that the HALYARD* brand stands for every day
We are experts in prevention and healing and recovery. We leverage that expertise to guide and problem-solve with our customers.
- KNOWLEDGE NETWORK* Accredited Education: An extensive curriculum of education for clinicians, available online and onsite
- Infection Prevention Initiatives: The renowned NOT ON MY WATCH* campaign and other infection prevention initiatives empower clinicians and patients to prevent healthcare-associated infections.